Introduction to Online Supplement Course
This is an introduction article for an Online Supplement Course. In this course we will discuss about all ergogenic supplements.
What are Ergogenic Supplements?
Ergogenic supplements are supplements used by bodybuilders, powerlifters, weightlifters and all other athletes to improve strength, size, endurance and performance. For example: protein, BCAA, glutamine, arginine, creatine etc.
We will discuss each and every ergogenic supplement in this course as:
- Dosage level
- Side effects
...based on clinical and empirical evidences.
Benefits of this course:
- You will be able to choose the right supplements according to your needs and goals.
- You will learn the best method to use them with maximum benefits and zero side effects.
This course is divided in 5 parts:
- Supplement industry overview
- In this part, you will learn about workings and rules & regulations of supplement industry, also promotional methods used by this industry.
- Major supplements detail
- In this part, you will learn about protein, carbohydrates, fats and minerals.
- Ingredients detail
- In this part, you will learn about all ingredients. For example: creatine, arginine, glutamine, carnitine, caffeine, citrulline etc.
- Shop for genuine and effective supplements
- In this part, you will learn about fake and genuine supplements, how to spot a fake supplement, from where to why genuine supplements, which supplements are effective, how to read labels etc.
- Supplement programs
- In this part, we will provide you some sample supplement programs for bodybuilding, powerlifting and weightlifting.